Helping Patients Realize the Potential of Regenerative Medicine
Become A Leader By Offering This Innovative Service To Your Patients
Regenerative medicine is a rapidly evolving field. Banking your patient’s stem cells and is a smart and easy way to take a pro-active approach to your future health. Next Healthcare Inc., a leader in stem cell banking, offers a range of services through CelBank™™.
- Adult and children's cells can now be reprogrammed to an embryonic stem cell-like state by introducing genes important for maintaining the essential properties of embryonic stem cells. These "de-differentiated cells" are called induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
- Since this initial discovery in 2006, researchers have rapidly improved the technique to generate iPSCs (Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells), creating a powerful new way to "de-differentiate" cells whose developmental fates had been previously assumed to be determined.
- There are over 1,100 clinical studies underway involving stem cell therapy in the U.S., Europe and Japan2,12.
- Stem cells are currently being used for burn treatments8 and wound healing9
- Already scientists have used human stem cells to regenerate lung3, cornea4, trachea5, and urethra6 cells.
- In fact, tissues generated from adult stem cells have already resulted in life-altering transplants. 3,4,5
- ClinicalTrials.gov. July 20, 2011 keyword search â€œstem cells therapy.â€
- N Engl J Med 2011; 364: 1795â€“1806, May 12, 2011
- N Engl J Med 2010; 363: 147â€“155, July 8, 2010
- The Lancet, Volume 372, Issue 9655, Pages 2023â€“2030, 13 December 2008
- The Lancet, Volume 377, Issue 9772, Pages 1175â€“1182, April 2, 2011
- Human Cell 2009; 22: 38â€“42.
- Burns. 2007 Sep; 33(6): 791â€“2. Epub 2007 Feb 15.
- Laryngoscope. 2011 Apr; 121(4): 785â€“92. doi: 10.1002/lary.21417. Epub 2011 Feb 1.
- There can be no guaranty of success regardless of the age at which skin cells are collected and ?that there can be no guaranty regarding success of collection, transportation, testing, processing, ?cryopreservation, storage process or use of skin cells.
- The service is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid, and we expect that it will not be covered by private insurance.
- There is no guarantee FDA will approve any treatments. NHC does not perform any medical SVC or give any medical advice.
Risks and Disclaimers: Please discuss any potential risks associated with this service with your doctor. Next Healthcare Inc. cannot guarantee that you will benefit from our service. This service is not covered by any type of insurance. Today there are no FDA-approved treatments and there is
no guaranty that the FDA will approve any treatments. NHC does not perform any medical services or give any medical advice. There can be no
guaranty regarding success of collection, transportation, testing, processing, cryopreservation, storage process or use of skin or stem cells.
There can be no guaranty of success regardless of the age at which skin cells are collected.